Monday, July 30, 2007

Couple of Quick Thoughts

  • This is supposed to be a blog where both Sarah and I write, but obviously she's not pulling her weight... as usual...
  • Recently saw Die Hard 3 (loved it, totally unrealistic, but still fun), Transformers (top 10 movie all time for me), Knocked Up (hilarious) and Harry Potter (newest one. not as good as the previous couple, but still entertaining )
  • We spent the night at Target and Home Depot and watching home improvement shows on the DIY network. We're old.
  • There are a lot of spiders and really big moths in Maine. Never mind the 3 inch slug we saw the other day
  • MP3 adapter in the new car (where the ipod just plugs right into the stereo) is a fantastic innovation.
  • I think I'm blogging too much. I might be addicted....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want pictures! Do you have any before/after pics of all of the painting and work you've done?