Monday, October 26, 2009

Death and Rebirth

So our computer died last week. A big ole mean virus killed it.. not cool right...

Well you want to know what is cool? Rob... my buddy who is in the process of fixing the computer right now. So instead of going out and buying a new one, all this will cost me is a case of beer and an offer of free babysitting so he and his wife can enjoy a night out without their wee one.

On a completely unrelated note, five days till Vegas!!! Now here's the question, should the wife and I bring costumes and get dressed up Saturday night? We're assuming that many bars will be having festivities in the area, so it's a safe bet we won't be the only ones dressed up. Then again, it's a safe bet we wouldn't be the only ones dressed up in July in Vegas. The problem is finding costumes that we can pack... Thoughts? Suggestions? And no, I'm not going to wear any "sexy" school girl, or sexy witch costumes. I found an Elvis costume that was great, but it was $50 for a jumpsuit, scarf and belt. A little much for my taste.

No comments: