Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend

Interesting weekend...

Thursday, awesome night. My most favoritest uncle in the whole wide world, gave me four tickets to the Bruins game. The Bruins played like crap, but the game was still a blast, and the seats were amazing.

Friday, I went to the Red Sox game with my brother and a couple of his friends. Again, great time was had by all. And apparently the beer at Fenway is lased with alcohol steroids as it's extremely potent. I somehow returned to my younger days of 10 or so years ago. The problem is, my tolerance isn't even close to what it was back then. The bar had a breatlizer, so of course we had to try it. Somehow, even though we all had the exact same amount of beer, I only blew a .17 and they blew much higher than that. The night did prove to be a learning experience though, I learned that I'm old now...

Saturday and Sunday were somewhat uneventful as we basically just hung out and watched football. I've got a good feeling about this week though, we'll just have to wait and see if I'm right...

No comments: