Monday, October 12, 2009

Things That Annoy Me:

  • People who go 65 or slower in the left lane. Move people! That's what the other two lanes are for, slowpokes like you!
  • Bartenders who don't pay attention. Stop watching the tv; those glasses can wait to be cleaned... take my money and get me a drink. I may not have boobs, but you still need to pay attention to me buddy..
  • The Red Sox getting swept by the Angels. Celtics start in a matter of days thankfully..
  • People who drive 10 mph under the speed limit, don't move when I come up behind them, then shoot me a dirty look when I pass. If you just stayed out of the left two lanes and stayed in the right lane when out for your Sunday drive, you wouldn't have to waste the energy giving me the stink eye grandma...
  • Bartenders at Oktoberfest's who don't wear lederhosen. I mean c'mon, if you're gonna work and serve beer at a traditional festival, you should at least look the part..

I'm sure there's more, so I'm leaving this list open to additional pet peeves when they occur to me...

No comments: