Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas And A Book Review

So how was everyones holiday? I trust Santa was good to everyone. My two bestest gifts were a new ipod touch (so many apps, so little time! and so little free wifi, but thats ok, its still fun to play with), and a new gps. At work, all my buildings (21 in all) are scattered around the city, so now I'll actually be able to find them! Good times..

Book review time..
Malcolm Gladwell is one of my favorite authors. Everything he writes, I love to read. His newest book, What the Dog Saw, is a collection of his essays written for the New Yorker. Same general thought provoking questions as his other books, just in essay form. If you're looking for a good, very interesting read, I highly recommend picking up this book, or any of his past writings, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: