Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goings On

So let's see, both the wife and I have started new jobs. So far so good I'd say on both ends. One of the percs of my new job is a free apartment. Nice huh. Good location too, located in Boston, right between my job and the wife's, so it'll hopefully work out well. The only bad part though, is the size. We're going from a 2300sqft house, to living with the in laws, to a 700sqft apt. Big big changes. I think it'll be fun living in the city again, I'm actually pretty excited.

Let's see, what else. My xbox died, but was recently returned to me, free of charge and all fixed, by Microsoft. So thanks Bill Gates, thanks for fixing my beloved xbox.

I'm just about done with my Christmas shopping. Just need to pick up a couple quick things for the wife and I'll be done. We have an understanding, that anything that doesn't fit, or she doesn't like, Sarah can return guilt free. I'm hoping this is the first year she doesn't partake in that policy. I think I did really really well, but we shall see.

1 comment:

Cleaty said...

Andy's xbox died twice within a month, and Microsoft fixed it twice, free of charge. They are doing a good job with that.