Sunday, January 17, 2010

Couple of Pics...

So we were up in Maine over the weekend, and of course we went snowmobiling. I tried taking a couple of pictures with my phone while out on the frozen lake, and they would have come out nicely, if not for my finger...




That's a friends ice shack. It's probably six by seven, and basically just blocks the wind and gives you a place to keep the beer. Personally, I'd rather sit in a bar and get some fish and chips, but to each his own...


The ice on the lake is about 14-15-16 inches thick right now, which is plenty thick enough to walk/ride across. Allegedly, it only needs to be 4 inches thick to hold a snowmobile and driver, but there's no way I'm going out unless it's at least a foot...

1 comment:

anamika priyadarshini said...

you definitely are a good photographer