Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The New Dominos

So by now, I'm sure you've seen the millions of ads on tv, advertising the new and improved Domino's pizza. Well tonight, my lovely wife and I tried the new stuff and ...

Well, it wasn't a whole lot different. It was still tasty, still had the same consistency, but the sauce was definitely more spicy. The crust was covered in the new olive oil/garlic concoction, but otherwise, I really didn't notice a huge change in tasty. It was like they took the old stuff and thru in some hot spices and garlic, but not enough to really blow your taste buds away.

We did notice a difference in the bread sticks though, as they almost tasted like movie theater popcorn, which I don't think is a good thing. They seem to have taken away the butter and substituted it with olive oil maybe?

Overall, it was good, but pretty much the same as it's always been.

No comments: