Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This And That

  • So I joined a Boston area gym. $20 a month, and I can bring a guest with me every day if I want. Problem is, no one wants to go. Anyway, I've noticed something...married people versus single people. At the gym, the singles (those without wedding rings) tend to dress all trendy, wearing all the latest gym fashions etc. We married folk (those with rings) tend to wear whatever we grab in the morning. That's just this mans observation...
  • Also, there are eight tv's I can choose from. I listen to my ipod, but I still like to watch the news etc. Five of the channels are showing various news programs. Two are showing sports (NESN and ESPN) and one is on TBS, which shows Saved By The Bell and Married With Children. The other day, Matt LeBlanc from friends was on MWC. Did you know that he starred in a spin off (Top Of The Heap) from that show? I had no idea. Learn something new every day I guess.
  • I have to drive from one location to another every day for work, sometimes multiple times a day. On my drive, I go by English High School, and there's always kids out on the baseball field practicing. And every day I drive by, I want to stop and hop into the game. Or at least stop and drop off some decent equipment for them..
  • And if you haven't been checking out beer crusade, I highly recommend you do. They have some of the most talented authors around...

No comments: