Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Too Sexy For This Blog

Well maybe not.. but according to this Boston.com article, most men would think that they are. The article stated that 60% of American men thought themselves to be sexy, and why wouldn't we? Well, some of you out there should invest in a floor length mirror, but is sexy all about looks? I think not, I think it can also involve a sense of humor or intelligence, right? If not, then I'm sh*t out of luck, ya know.

It's all about confidence. I say, that if you don't like yourself, then why should anyone else? And if you're not happy with yourself, then change. By new clothes, go to the gym, read more interesting books, anything to make yourself more interesting which others might find to be more sexy.

I gotta say though, I've never been a big fan of the word "sexy". It used to be one of those words that made me uncomfortable, now it just makes me think of Fat Bastard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I said!