Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Mad As Hell And I Won't Take It Anymore!

Ok, maybe not mad as hell, maybe just a little perturbed.

You see, tonight the wife and I hit the mall, and randomly had dinner at Friendly's. Food was fine, service was friendly enough, but then dessert came. Yep, the wife had ice cream and I just had to sit there and watch. Not a single item on the menu for we lactose intolerants out there.

If someone in a wheel chair came rolling in, they could still use the bathroom cuz there's a special stall for them. If a child comes in, they can still sit at the table, cuz they'll provide a booster seat for them. But no, when someone with my condition comes in, it's just a quick turn of the back and a "i say good day sir!" as they walk away.

But this doesn't just happen at Friendly's. Dunkin Donuts only has milk, no soy or lactaid (Starbucks has soy, but they're coffee is just too expensive to make up for it)

So I want to start a movement, a movement to make the world less lactose intolerant intolerant! Who's with me?!?! I would advise you all to join my cause, because if I ever have an dairy and you're around, you're going to wish that I had had soy instead..

2 comments:

Rob said...

Wait, you want to START a movement? Isn't that part of your problem?

Cleaty said...

Lol!

Well, after I stop laughing, I'll join your cause.