Sunday, August 30, 2009

What I've Learned

  • Nuns wear wedding rings? Did anyone else know this? I had no idea until my lovely wife informed me. (we were driving and passed a nun and you could see her wedding ring on her finger as she drove) Apparently it's to symbolize their "marriage to Christ". So because there are like a billion nuns, does that make Jesus a Mormon?
  • A Sonic opened up on the north shore! I'm not sure if I should be excited as I've never eaten at one, but the commercials sure make their food look tasty. We were going to go tonight, but it was PACKED, like 100 cars just waiting to get into the lot to order food, packed, so we figure we'll try again another night.

1 comment:

Cleaty said...

Are you still alive or did you get struck by lightening because God got mad at you for calling his son a Mormon?

I knew that nuns were "married to God" but I didn't know they wore rings. And I went to Catholic school. Funny how the husband often knows more about Catholics than I do.