Monday, August 10, 2009

Add Another In-Law To The Mix

Well not really another, as I only have two now.. but this weekend my younger brother got married and what a time it was. I feel like I haven't slept in a week, which is actually mostly true. Lots of late nights with his friends, trying to prove I can still hang, when in reality that couldn't be further from the truth.

The rehearsal dinner was a blast. Went off without a hitch, dinner itself was yummy and the bar is always a delight.

The wedding, well that took fun to a whole new level of awesomeness. My new sister in law looked amazing, my brother looked very pale (like puke on his shoes pale. he didnt, but there was like an 80% he was going to he was so nervous) The ceremony was lovely and all that, but the real fun started in the limo when one of the groomsmen thru out the line of the night..."all this limo is, is a cage for this party animal!" Awesome line right..

The reception was a blast, dj did a great job of keeping the dance floor packed (the only time I left was to hit the little boys room), and the bartender knew me by my 2nd trip up. I would post some pics, but I'm on the road blogging right now, so when I'm home with my computer, I'll put some up. I can't wait to see the video, as there were many WOW/hilarious moments, including some bowling and my wife dominating the dance floor..

A fantastic time was had by all. In fact, I think this was easily a top 3 wedding for me. Great time, with zero complaints....

No comments: