Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Weekend..In Pictures

So we had a great weekend. The wife's brother, sister-in-law and their new baby are all in town so we got to spend quite a bit of quality time with them as you'll see...

Here's me with my nephew Michael (or Mikey). He's a cutie and the happiest little guy ever. He's actually the best audience you could ask for, cuz he smiles and laughs at all my jokes, which doesn't happen much in real life...

And here he is with the wife...

This morning, we got to go see the Stanley Cup. A friend of ours heard it was coming to BC and told us about it, and there's really no way I'm going to say no to that invite. In the picture is me and the wife along with the former BC player (and current Pittsburgh Penguin) who brought the Cup in. Gotta say, it was really really cool to actually touch it...(insert, "that's what she said" here)Tonight, we had another baseball game. The wife came, and snapped a few pictures. First one is me on first base after my first hit of the day...

And then this one is me again, at bat. I'm kinda surprised about the whole baseball thing. As my buddy Phil said on the car ride home, "Jason , who would have thought that you'd be a better player now, than you were in high school. Either you were a good player then and didn't play cuz of crappy coaches, or you've somehow gotten better over the past fifteen years without playing once." I'm gonna go with option A, but its more like dumb luck...


Great weekend overall. But I'm not really looking forward to a week of work, as usual...

No comments: