Monday, November 16, 2009

Ahhh Modern Medicine

So we're watching tv toinght (Castle, in case you were wondering, a show you should be watching) and there was an ad from one of those miracle drugs out there. Abilify I think, not that I know what it does.

The commercial states that the drug may cause thoughts of suicide, which really isn't a good thing. But here's my question. I've never thought of suicide, buuut.. have you ever thought of driving off a bridge? Not for the the landing and dying part, but for the free fall, soaring thru the air part? Or what about getting into a car accident on purpose, just so you could take some time off work?

I'm not saying I would ever do that, but I could use a couple of days off. The dying part is something I have zero interest in, but the adrenaline part I can get on board with. Is that weird?

1 comment:

Rob said...

Bungie jumping, Jason. All the thrills of jumping off a bridge, without the messy "death" part.