Thursday, November 5, 2009

Worst Thing Ever

Well I was going to write a review of a book I just finished, but that'll have to wait.

The saddest thing ever just happened to me. If you remember, a couple of weeks ago, our computer died. A friend of ours, generously, reimaged it for us, saving us the money of having to buy a new computer. In the process we lost everything we had on the cpu, which for the most part was no big deal. Our iTunes libraries were lost, but that was ok because we had all the songs on our ipods.

Tonight, I tried reinstalling iTunes on the computer. Somehow, in doing so, EVERYTHING got erased off my ipod. EVERYTHING! Over 4000 songs, at least 1100 of which I purchased from iTunes directly. I haven't bought a cd in six years.. everything was downloaded and now it's all gone.. pooof, just like that...

I can't remember the last time I was this pissed/sad at the same time... stupid me being stupid and not backing up my purchases/library. Stupid iTunes for deleting everything!

No comments: