Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good Weekend and Movie Review

Good weekend, nothing crazy but pretty productive. Almost done with the last of the painting around the 3rd floors stairs. Can't wait for that to be finally done.

And it's been raining constantly for the past couple of days here (and is supposed to continue thru the week) which is great for two reasons. First, it's washed away pretty much all the snow (finally!! spring cometh!) which led to our daisy's and tulips poking out of the ground. Bye-bye winter...and you know I just jinxed us and we'll get three feet of snow Tuesday now..

We saw, I Love You Man last night. If you're looking for a really funny movie to see, I highly recommend this one. And it's not just me saying this either. The wife will completely agree with me. She even went into it, not wanting to like the movie (we were supposed to see Witch Mountain, but they cancelled the showing to add a third viewing of Fast and Furious.. i know huh..), but we both laughed our arses off the entire time. And if you do go see it, stick around thru the credits, there's a couple of funny scenes two-three minutes after the credits start to roll.

Made a fantastic burger for dinner tonight too. Beef, with hot sauce, crushed red pepper and taco seasoning mixed in. Nice and spicy, and very tasty. I'm always looking for new ways to prepare a burger so if you have an suggestions, fire away.

Opening Day tomorrow... don't know about you guys, but I can't wait. This means spring is here! (or at least very very very close to being here. that and the fact that I had a Sam Summer, on tap, the other day. good times)

2 comments:

eileen said...

I need to go see I Love You Man- it looks hilarious and I've been on a big Jason Segel kick lately. Does he get naked?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!