Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Good weekend all around for us. Headed down to Boston Friday morning and spent the afternoon walking around the city. In a sad turn of events, the wife seems to have lost her Barbie feet. Ever since I've known her, she's never complained about her feet hurting while wearing heals. Well apparently two years in Maine have cured her of her strong arches. The feetsies (as she calls them) were killing her after walking around for a couple of in heels.

We had dinner that night with my parents and my brother and my future sister in law. It was great seeing everyone, and there's always a ton of laughs to be had. The biggest laugh is always from the wife, who after all this time, still thinks it's funny to see my brother in his police uniform..

Saturday I hit the batting cage with a buddy of mine. I've been playing softball for the past ten years, but couldn't tell you the last time I hit a baseball. We had the machine on 75 mph and we each too turns hitting. Surprisingly enough, my swing came back real fast. I guess it's easier knowing that the machine will throw each pitch in pretty much the same spot...

Otherwise, it was a pretty quiet weekend for us. Got to see my grandparents which is always nice too.

In other news, we put the house on the market last week. Not sure what's going to happen yet, but as soon as we figure it out, you'll be the first to know...

No comments: