Sunday, April 26, 2009

This and That

So nothing all that exciting to report on really. Great weekend though. I played one of my best rounds of golf ever, but that's still not saying much. Saturday we did a cook out with the family followed by some quality Wii time. And Sunday we did brunch with the family followed by the wife and I taking a three hour hike thru the Bangor City Woods. Just really two perfect days for spending as much time outside as possible...

I was able to take a couple of pics of the deer hanging out in my uncles backyard ... you can see two of them thru the trees...


This one is a better shot. There were probably five or six of them in total.
We took a bunch of pictures on our walk, mostly of the landscape etc., our attempt to be artsy. But this one, this one is the main reason we need to have a kid!


I don't think we've taken a picture of the two of us together with the camera being more than an arms distance away since our wedding. Now if we had a kid, we could make him/her take the picture...

No comments: