Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quiet Week

Not much to report on really. The wife is down in Boston, last night and tonight, coming home tomorrow night, for work so it's been pretty quiet up here. Crazy busy at work, but who isn't this time of year, right.

Finished all my major xmas shopping and wrapping which is nice too. I just need to buy some stocking stuffers for the wife, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to share...

We did get three or so inches of snow today. I really don't mind shoveling that much, expect I find I'm kind of neurotic about it. I can't just shovel out enough space on the drive way for our two cars, I need to shovel the entire drive way (it's about five cars long probably). My thinking is what if someone comes by? It's a pain to park in the street and have to walk around all the snow to get to the sidewalk. What if someone comes to visit overnight? They're going to need room to park their car right? This way, if it snows again, I won't have to shovel the new snow plus the old snow. I have issues, I know...

As you can tell, I'm just a little bored...man I need some Maine friends haha...

No comments: