Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Somebody Has A Case Of The Tuesdays...

Well besides the normal year end craziness that accompanies my job, I awoke this morning to find another surprise. So I went outside this morning to let the car warm up for a few minutes before heading to work. Sensible, right? It was like 8 degrees out so it only makes sense. Ten minutes later, I move the wife's car out of the driveway so I can get my car out, and leave for work. About a hundred yards down the street, I notice something doesn't feel quite right with the car, but I do recognize the sound it's making. That's because it's the same noise it made last week except on the other side of the car. ANOTHER FRICKIN FLAT TIRE!!! Are you kidding me! I have had exactly one flat tire in my 15 years of driving prior to moving to Maine. In the past 15 months I've had THREE! And all of them have occurred in the winter. Nothing like changing a tire in the frigid cold.

No comments: