Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Report

So before we get to the weekend, just a quick CONGRATULATIONS to Mike and Kim on the birth of their new daughter!!! Mom and daughter are both doing very well thankfully..

Now, this weekend we had some visitors. My cousin Cara and her husband Gary and the kids came up and boy did we have a great time. Everyone came over Friday night to hang out for a while, then Saturday we spent the entire day at my uncles. Snowmobiling, sledding, snow ball fights, all day outside. It was probably 30-35 degrees out, with not a cloud in the sky so it was beautiful. Enough talking, lets get to the pictures...

Ok here we have my laying the smack down on my cousin D. Problem is, he's getting bigger than me, and he's only 13. In six months, I'll have to start fighting dirty, which I'm obviously not above...

Here's D with my other cousin Jake feeding the horses...

D again, this time with Josie going for a snowmobiling ride...

And when she wasn't snowmobiling, she was sledding. Problem is, Josie is only three, so the wife and wife would pull her up and down the hill. I learned one thing from this excercise...I...am...out...of...shape. Seriously, sucking wind while sledding is not a good thing.


Great weekend all around though and now we're expecting 12+ inches of snow tonight. Just when you think winter is winding down, here comes Mother Nature throwing her might right back in our face...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard everyone had a great time. Thanks! Jeanne