Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can Someone Explain This To Me?

So the wife and I watch all these home improvement/house hunting shows, and over and over again the people have the same two complaints.

First is that they won't buy a house without granite counter tops. People need to get over this and realize that it's easy to change them out...

Second, and here's where I need your help, people don't want a bathroom unless it has two sinks. I don't understand this at all. I've been married for four plus years, and we've been living together for five or so years and never once have I thought, boy it would be nice if we had a second sink. When we both have to get up for work, I get up ten minutes earlier and shower, brush my teeth etc before her. So why, why do you have to have two sinks?

No comments: