Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Bit Of News

So I got a new job! Unfortunately, it's in Massachusetts, which will ultimately bring our stay in Maine to a conclusion. We decided to move back because after the wife got laid off from her job, she just hasn't been able to find anything up here, and it's mostly because there simply isn't anything for her up here.

I start June 1st, which is really soon, but I'm actually looking forward to it. It's basically double the workload I have now, but it's just the next step up the ladder for me...

This, has nothing to do with the above two paragraphs, but I had to post it anyway. If you saw it without the sound, you'd just think it was of a dad playing with his two sons. With the sound though, it's hilarious...

1 comment:

Rob said...

Ok, that was hysterical.

But, I question your upbringing if you think that the video, without sound, just looks like your average dad playing with his sons ... !