Monday, September 14, 2009

Adoption Update

Well, there's not really a whole lot to update you on. We just sent another batch of profiles to the agency to distribute to potential birth mom's (our agency sends them to other agencies who then presents them to the birth mothers). This makes thirty, yep 3-0, copies we've sent out. Luckily, all costs related to the adoption are tax deductible.

It's funny though, lately the universe has done nothing by mock the wife and I. Everywhere we look, there's adoption. We went over to my uncles house the other night and the King of Queens was on, , and what's the episode about? Adoption.

We turn on the radio and there's adoption commercials running constantly.

Jordan's Furniture is having and adoption/foster care info session, so we keep seeing those ads on tv, etc.

There have been a million of these little things lately and frankly I'm not that happy with the universe. Did we do something to scorn it? Maybe the wife cut him off in traffic? Maybe I led his daughter astray in my single days and this is how he's getting his revenge. Who knows... All I know is I'm sick of it. Maybe we'll sacrifice a goat, or toss a virgin into a volcano or something. That should help right?

No comments: