Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Amazing Race

Anyone else out there catch the season premier tonight?

Good stuff so far, one couple got eliminated immediately, which was fine cuz they were yoga instructors and seemed pretty dumb. The couple (or guy) I can't stand, the lawyer and his wife, are of course from Massachusetts. I would tell you what my lovely wife thought of him, but it's not suitable for print. Also not a huge fan of the poker players. Karma always comes back to get you in this game, and they started out lying, which doesn't bode well for them.

Not sure who my pick is yet though. The two friends (one with autism) are entertaining as all heck, but I don't think they can keep it up for the entire race. Right now I guess my top three would be the dating couple (he has the spikey blond hair), the Globetrotters, and the two friends I mentioned above.

Thoughts?

No comments: