Monday, June 8, 2009

Back When I Knew It All

Ok, so I know this isn't the easiest thing in the world to read, but if you're looking to kill some time, go for it.

When I was 12, apparently I had a teach assign this to us. I have no memory of it, but it appears to be a mini autobiography. Enjoy, and I'll let you come away with your own conclusions...


















I was twelve when this was written. My handwriting hasn't changed a bit, my style of writing hasn't changed and I still think I'm funnier than I actually am. Does this mean I peaked when I was a tween?
(my apologies for the inability to make the print larger. i couldn't figure out how to do it. i did however, post it on facebook too, for all you facebookers out there, where it's easier to read)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, nice stories and pictures, my mom and us think uncle michael looked like uncle barney in that picture haha.

love, your cousin savannah