Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Movie Review

The wife and I saw the Hangover last night. I thought it was awesome, she...not so much. The resurrection of the "R" rated comedy is one of the more pleasant surprises to come about in the past five years. Lots of hysterical jokes, lots of inappropriate /hilarious sight gags, really just a great fun movie which I think I need to see again. We had a bunch of drunk teenagers in the theater with us (which definitely took away from the movie) who were just being really obnoxious the entire time. We did however, exact our revenge on them...

Upon leaving the movie theater, we saw them try to start a fight with some random guy and take a leak on a parked car. The wife wouldn't let me go over and say something to them, so we did the next best thing... tattled. Yep, we took their license plate and called the local police, telling them there were three drunk kids (which they were) getting into their car and driving away. No idea if the cops caught them or not, but it made us feel better. I really wanted to go with the citizens arrest, but the wife was completely against it. I figure I've seen Police Academy enough times that I could pull it off.

No comments: