Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Dilema, But First Some Links

If you need a laugh, you might want to check this out. Or if you're just a fan of Taylor Swift, you'll get a kick out of it...

This one, well let's see. Smoke ring? A cloud? A UFO? Or a sign from God, you be the judge!

Camera trick? Or is it for real? Either way, I need to learn how to do this. I just started playing on my brothers baseball team, and lord knows I'll have plenty of time to learn while riding the pine...

Now here's my dilemma. My office it work is a converted one bedroom apartment. My office mate is in the former living room and I'm in the former bedroom. The rooms are adjacent to us each other, with the bathroom in the hall between them. So, what's a guy to do. The door to the bathroom is just one of those cheap interior hollow doors and there's no fan, just a light. So there's nothing to umm camouflage the noises that may or may not be coming out of that area. Number 1 is fine. Number 2, I haven't been brave enough to attempt yet. The room is probably sic by six, with no windows and a brand new tile floor. Can you say echo? Echo.. echo... The people in the office will judge me and I don't know if I can handle that type of scrutiny. Hell, outside of my house, I'm very particular where I go to the bathroom. I like my space. And at work, there really isn't any space. I used to be (like most people I'm assuming) on a pretty decent schedule, but now that's all out of whack, which is just no good. I guess I'm just going to continue to have to hold it...

Too much information, I know. But it's a life dilemma I just can't ignore...

3 comments:

Cleaty said...

Turn the radio on outside the bathroom. I think noise in the vicinity of the potential listeners will drown out any noises coming from the bathroom. And get one of those glad plug-ins for the bathroom. Oust is also a good spray.

eileen said...

Radio....or turn on the faucet when it's time for #2.

Kim said...

Have you seen American Pie? Too bad you didn't live closer...