Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All Quiet On The Eastern Front

Not much to report on really. The new job is going well, nothing all that exciting, but boy am I ever looking forward to the weekend. Apparently I don't function all that well without my wife around.

I did go over a friends house for dinner tonight. I haven't seen these friends in a while, and it's just amazing to see how quickly their daughter has grown up. Dinner was quite good, and of course we made it to the tv in time to watch Wipeout, only the best show on tv.

Anyway... so remember when you were a kid.. ok, when I was a kid... and thought, "how cool would it be to have a jet pack?" Or, when watching the Jetsons you'd think "i can't wait until I have a car that folds into a briefcase!" Yeah well neither of those things has happened, and this article tries to explain why. Personally, I don't want excuses as to why we don't have these things, I want solutions. Flying cars, jet packs, teleportation, these are all things I need in my life to cut down on the amount of time I spend in traffic.

No comments: