Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best Invention Ever?

Ok, maybe not ever.. but pretty darn close!
At the new Target they built near my parents house, the parking garage is under the store, thus making the store really on the second floor. Instead of relying solely on elevators, the store installed these cool escalators for the shopping carts. As you can see they ride right next to you on the people escalator, but it keeps the cart completely parallel to the ground so nothing falls out. I know I'm easily amused, but c'mon, this is pretty cool.

I was just wondering.. what will happen if my kids have super powers? Well this guy from the Globe, solved that question for me...

I'm having this issue at work. Usually I keep my office lights off, as the florescent bulbs give me a raging headache. Lately though, its been pretty morose out lately, so I've had to leave the lights on so I can see. Because of this, I've noticed a weird phenomenon occurring. When the lights are on, my radio gets a lot of static. When the lights are off, the signal comes in crystal clear. Anyone know why this is?

And don't forget to check out Beer Crusade for all the latest reviews...

No comments: