Monday, May 12, 2008

Randomness

  • Today is the best day ever. My cousin Lisa asked me to be the god father to their soon to be born, new baby. Short of having my own child, this is best thing ever. Finally, I'll have a baby I can spoil and the wife can't tell me to stop :) The word honor doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. So thanks Lisa.. I promise I won't disappoint.
  • Switched kitty litters. From the old school stuff to a new environmentally friendly stuff. It looks like something that would be in a barn (hay shavings almost), but it does the trick and is quite a bit cheaper than the old stuff. So it's good for the environment and cheaper!
  • We went to a friend of the wife's (from school) 21st birthday party tonight. And it was the most tame 21st party I've ever been to. Although one good thing did come of it, we tried a new bar/restaurant, and I can't wait to go back and try the food. (fantastic drink menu and large beer selection. mmmm Alagash White)
  • Ok, so I now know I'm old. At the aforementioned party, there were a bunch of college kids and all I kept thinking was " GET A HAIRCUT!!". All these guys with mops on their heads. Man.. I'm getting old...ooh wait, not old.. distinguished..
  • For all those interested, this weekend is the Brimfield Fair. Anyone that wants to come, just let us know.

No comments: