Friday, May 30, 2008

What A Long Week

And now its the weekend, thank god.

So my recent movie experience has prompted me to finally change my ringtone on my cell phone. It was the Indiana Jones theme song, but since the movie suc-didily-ucked I changed it back to Summertime by Kenny Chesney. Plus the weather has been consistently nice lately so I think it's fitting.

So I'm downstairs watching the Celtics game on the big tv, and the wife is upstairs on the third floor playing Super Mario two on her old Super Nintendo. I love Super Mario Two, but I also love the Celtics. The thing keeping me downstairs (besides my love of basketball of course) the beer and ginger snaps are down here. Can't go wrong there.

No real big plans for the weekend. Its supposed to rain a lot, so we'll probably just hang out around the house. We've got a shower to tile, but besides that a whole lot of nothing which is nice. Hopefully it'll be nice enough out to golf at some point. I just ordered four dozen new golf balls (for the price of one dozen) so I'm ready to give them a whirl.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: