Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Goings Ons

So lets see..
It's been an eventful weekend, but nothing all that exciting all at the same time. Friday we made the trip down south to attend the Brimfield Fair Saturday. Friday night was game six of the Celtics series, so the wife and I headed over to a friends house to watch the game (more so me than her. she's just there for the finger food and company). I really don't want to talk about the game, so I won't. But I will say that it was great hanging out and seeing some friends we haven't seen in a while.

Saturday was spent at the Brimfield Fair walking aimlessly through aisles and aisles of other people's overpriced junk. We saw something we wanted to buy, but 2 hours later when we came back to it, it was gone. We did however, procure some of the best kettle corn you'll ever have and an excellent sandwich (the pilgrim, fresh turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo. perfection).

Saturday night was spent at a graduation get together for a friend who just finished grad school. Congrats Mike, you've now lapped me twice. At the party though, everyone brought their new babies so it was great to see them as we haven't seen them in months. It's really amazing how big they've gotten and how much they look like their parents. Its funny how things change though, three years ago we would have all hung out to the wee hours of the night, now with marriage and babies, we're home by 9 haha.

Sunday was spent on the golf course with dad, where we played nine holes (there was only two of us, no one else was available to play). I did, however, shoot a (for me) fantastic 44. Yep, I would have broke 90 for the first time ever! If I could have putted a little better I could have really knocked that score down some.

After a quick shopping trip with the wife, we headed over to Gramma's for a quick hello before hitting the road home. It's always great to see Gramma and Papa, but I'm pretty sure they get more excited to see the wife then they do to see me. But that's ok, cuz she's a lot more interesting than I am...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you mentioned to bm who is the better golfer.(that's me!!)