Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So I spent the past two days in Salem for work. This is one of those times where I really wish I could blog about work, but since I don't want my boss to find it, I won't. Let's just say that I had no idea that there were that many people out there stupider than me...

Nothing like a nice Sam Adams Octoberfest to make things all better though..

As of right now, the count is up to (or down to) 32 people coming up this weekend. Little disappointed that my brother and his fiance can't make it, but I understand that its tough to get time off work. Although so far, no one is staying with us. So all these people are coming up and our guest rooms will all be empty.

The wife and I just looked at the calender and between now and the first weekend of November, every single weekend is booked solid. Amazing really. Usually we have nothing going on, now all of a sudden we have everything. It's ok though, cuz it's all fun stuff. Visitors, New Kids concert (her, not me. i'm hoping to go out with the guys), wedding, visitors (can't wait!), parenting class/bro's engagement party/christening and finally more visitors (whoo hoo!). So besides the parenting class, everything else should be a lot of fun...

Early blog tonight.. good night of tv. House and Fringe (with the tivo recording Privileged)...

No comments: