Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ho Hum..

Not much to report on really. We have something like forty people coming up to visit next weekend so we basically spent all of this weekend cleaning and finishing up all this little projects that needed to be finished.

It's sad when the highlight of my weekend is going to the 99 for drinks, isn't it? I used to be cool, or at least I thought I was. I used to go out on the weekends and have fun. We don't even have kids yet, so it's not like we have that excuse to fall back on haha. We've just become homebodies I guess. Not that there's anything wrong with that, right?

Although, while finishing up the redoing of the downstairs office (not to be confused with the upstairs office), I found myself flipping thru my high school year book, which I hadn't done in probably ten years. Man I was funny looking back then...

Turned on Saturday Night Live last night, just as it was starting, and the wife and I both said at the same time, "is that Sarah Palin or Tina Fey?" Fey is a dead ringer for the VP wannabe, isn't she?

No comments: