Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall

Well it's officially here.. autumn. Booooooo. Once again, didn't make it to the beach this summer.. as a matter of fact I think I only went swimming once! What a shame huh. Well, bad for me, good for all those people that didn't have to see my fat pasty arse without a shirt on...
I did notice this evening though, that the leaves are starting to change colors. Foliage! I never understood why people drove around looking at leaves on trees. Makes no sense to me at all...

So the Celtics are bringing the championship trophy up here later this week. Nice huh.. trying to do what the Red Sox did. Anyway, they're sending the trophy up with Brian Scalabrine, Tony Allen and Leon Powe. C'mon! You couldn't send a real Celtic? I'm a huge Powe fan, but still. These are like guys, 10, 11, and 12 on a twelve man team...

My cousin had to change the weekend of the christening of her new son. No biggie. My suggestion was to move it to Mohegan Sun. That way, she's guaranteed that everyone in the family will show up. We can have the baptism right there in the huge fountain/waterfall. She won't need to rent a hall or pay for catering, as there's a food court right there too. Brilliant, isn't it? Except for the fact that there's always the chance that I would gamble away all my baby buying money, which wouldn't be a good thing. So I guess it's probably better that she have it the traditional way...

1 comment:

Cleaty said...

What are your duties as Godfather? In the Mexican tradition, the Godfather gives the kid an allowance every Sunday.