Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gas Mileage

Remember me??

Do ride-on lawn mowers get better gas mileage then cars? This is the only logical explanation I can come up with as to why two different people just drove (rode?) down the street on lawn mowers. Unless this is the Maine version of a convertible: converts from functional machine to transportation :)

In other news, just because you own a shirt/sweater that is long enough to cover your butt, that does NOT make it a dress! I know the longer sweater with leggings/thick tights look is in, but I think the key element in the outfit is the article of clothing covering your legs. Without it you just look like you forgot pants- even if you did remember fluffy boots... Had I not been late to class I would have taken a picture it was just that bad!

No comments: