Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Cheated On Me? When I Specifically Asked You Not To?

That title has nothing to do with this post, but I'm watching the Office right now, and that has to be one of the best lines to come out of this show... Makes me laugh every time I hear it...

So thanks to my forever generous uncle who joined the local country club, I get to play golf most weekends. This weekend, I get to play Saturday and Sunday. Really, does it get any better?

Something very sad happened recently. Yep, for the first time since last spring, I wore pants outside of work. Not that I was wearing nothing, I just always wore shorts. It is however, starting to get a little chilly at night, so the other night after work, I actually put jeans on. Very traumatic for me, I'm not ready to give up my summer yet!

I learned something new today. According to John McCain, Spain is part of Latin America. I was not aware that that was the case..

I'm not overly worried about the Rays, but I gotta admit that they're playing like a team on a mission right now. Their pitching seems to be holding up and even their "B" team (the guys playing for the guys that are hurt) is playing out of their mind. The playoffs will be mighty interesting, that's for sure...

I even amaze myself sometimes. I'm sitting here watching tv, and I'm bouncing between the Rachel Maddows show on MSNBC, The Office on NBC and Real World/Road Rules Challenge on Mtv. So I'm keeping informed on politics, laughing at a sitcom and being entertained by the lowest of the low of reality tv...

Who do I start this week? Philip Rivers or Drew Brees?