Monday, November 17, 2008

The End Of An Era

Today... November 17, 2008 represents the end of an era. My lovely wife, turns 30 tomorrow.. Say goodbye to your youth darlin', and welcome to being old..

On a lighter note.. a couple of months ago, our neighbor's kid came a knockin' at our door. Turns out the little tyke is a boy scout and he was selling stuff door to door to raise money. We really couldn't say no, so we picked the cheapest item in the catalog. And yesterday, our $17 tin of chocolate covered popcorn arrived. Now don't get me wrong, chocolate covered popcorn is pretty darn good, but $17 good? I think not... Next year when he shows up, we're hitting the lights and hiding...

So during the baseball playoffs, TBS showed (and still continue to show) a million and one ads for Frank TV. Yesterday afternoon I caught an episode. Didn't laugh once.. horrible stuff... I think they spent the entire funny budget on the ads, and forgot to order the jokes...

No comments: