Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yep, today is our fourth wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? Four years.. who would have thought she would have put up with me for this long huh...

Four years ago tonight, we were all at that fancy pants restaurant with the naked lady statues, enjoying a few adult beverages dancing the night away. Whenever I think about that night it brings a big ole smile to my face. It really was the best night of my life.. The one thing that really sticks with me though, is a piece of advice my brother gave me about ten minutes before the ceremony started. It's advice that is so wise, everyone should stop and take note...he said to me, "don't lock your knees when you're standing up there, keep them bent. if you lock them, you have a better chance of fainting, it restricts the blood flow." Now on your wedding day, is there better advice to receive? I think not... so thanks Matt...

Seriously though, without my lovely wife though, my life would be like a Kenny Chesnesy song.... I'd be on an island somewhere in the Caribbean, no woman in my life, just my friends, drink in my hand... Wait, that actually doesn't sound so bad..

So congrats to us Sarah, and here's to another four long years! I love you babe..

No comments: