Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quick Update and Links

  • So I just thought I'd give everyone an update on the adoption front. We're a week away (according to our social worker) from being officially approved. The wife and I figured we'd get a jump on things and start the profile, but it's not as easy as one might think. I can write/talk with the best of them, but when it comes to writing about myself, I suddenly clam up. Weird huh? Especially since I'm such an amazingly talented, funny, compassionate, athletic guy. You'd think with all that in my corner, I'd be able to hammer out a couple paragraphs, but apparently not. Thankfully, the wife and I decided to work in conjunction on this one, so she'll write some, then I'll write some, we'll throw a couple of pictures in there and we'll be good to go. So it's looking like in the next two or three weeks we'll be "in circulation" as they say. Then the real waiting begins...
  • So this made the front page of the local newspaper the other day. Lots and lots of big events to cover up here obviously...
  • Homer Simpson would be proud. And yes, I need this...
  • Could this be one of the best catches ever? And it took place in a high school game!
  • I'm sooo thankful that 30 Rock is back...

No comments: