Monday, November 24, 2008

You've Gotta Respect The Turkey

So, Saturday, our neighbors went from Halloween to Christmas. They still had some of their Halloween decorations up outside their house. Scarecrow, pumpkins, things like that. I go to the store, come back a couple of hours later and suddenly the house is all decked out in Christmas lights. Now that's not cool. The obviously have no respect for the bestest holiday of them all, Thanksgiving...

When is it ok though, to decorate the house for Christmas. I want to get out there and put my lights up etc, as soon as possible, but I don't know when it's socially acceptable. The day after Thanksgiving? The first of December? When exactly?

Woke up this morning, drove half way down the street when I realized there was a funny noise coming from under my car. Pulled over, opened the door, and what did I see? Yep, a flat tire. Are you kidding me? So I turned around and left the car at home and took the fully functioning car to work.

Attempting to get the new gas fire place to work, but it doesn't want to. It's pretty simple really. Hook up gas line, ignite. Doesn't seem to want to work though. Gas line is hooked up, there's gas in the tank outside, so I don't know why it isn't working, but it's 10:15 at night so I'm not going to worry about it anymore tonight.. Maybe tomorrow I'll fix it..

No comments: