Saturday, November 15, 2008

Odds And Ends

  • So I didn't get to watch the Patriots game the other night. I had to listen to it on the radio. Just like they did in olden times. The nice part was, that the local radio station was giving away a tin of popcorn during the game. So that was pretty sweet...
  • Ahhh the power of a four year old...
  • A buddy sent me this article. It's 100 things every man should be able to do. So far, I can do or have used 64 of the items. I still have a ways to go before I become a man huh..
  • The nice man is coming in a half hour to install my new satellite dish. Very exciting stuff. More channels for less money and I never have to deal with the meat heads over at Time Warner again...
  • Three days left until my wife becomes old....

1 comment:

Mike said...

That list is dumb. Lots of those things are borderline useless. Examples:

#27 - Mix concrete? Here's a hint - read the side of the bag. The trick is to use water.

#29 - Use a French knife? To do what? Knife-fight Michael Jackson?

#69 - Fly a stunt kite? Really?

#82 - Ditch your hard drive? What? Why? Ditching a hard drive is easy. Just take it out of the computer and toss it. What's the friggin' point of that?!?

#91 - Sledge Hammer? What is the benefit of sledge hammer mastery? And isn't the point of a sledge hammer to *not* hit certain things, like electrical and plumbing?