Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Fell In Love A Little More Today

Why you ask? Well, the wife has golf clubs now, and she used them for the first time. After work, we headed over to the driving range to give them a whirl. Now, the wife has never been golfing before, hasn't swung a club since high school gym class (apparently that's what taught at her hoity toity school. we got floor hockey), but she did really well. I only gave her minimal instructions, and she seems to have caught on pretty quickly. So we'll see where she takes it from here...

I just have to throw this link in. The subject matter if funny enough as it is, but the local yokels are priceless...

We've been playing a lot of Super Nintendo again. It's really not as easy as I remember it being, does this mean I'm getting old? Or that I'm so used to playing more complicated games that I can't play the simple ones anymore?

No comments: