Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Any Interest?

Two things...
First off, we bought a vanity for the bathroom a while back. Didn't measure right and it doesn't fit and of course the store was going out of business so we can't return it. I can't seem to get the picture to come up, but if you go to the Home Depot website and type in the sku..258851.. then it'll bring you to it. We also have the matching mirror. Total cost in the store $275, but if anyone out there is interested, make us an offer. I need to get the darn thing out of the dining room! (vanity has been out of the box once and the mirror box hasn't been opened yet)

Ok, next item. A buddy brought this to my attention recently, and I think I'm going to give it a go...check it out.. I'm starting tomorrow night, so we'll see what happens. Right now, I can only do like 25 push ups before my arms get too tired. How sad is that?! At one point in my life, I was in pretty darn good shape, but that time is not now (high school, 4% body fat. now.. i don't want to talk about it). Hopefully by the end of the program I'll be able to pump out the 100 straight not problem.

Good news, the new downstairs toilet went in completely problem free. We were originally going to wait until we redid the kitchen/2nd bath before putting in the new toilet, but because I really didn't want to return another one, we saved it from the upstairs debacle and decided to install it downstairs. Looks great, no leaks, perfect.

And lastly, soccer fans, you need to check out this video. How many times have you tried to pull this off and it never works! And speaking of soccer, anyone else catch the Germany/Turkey game today? I, like a lot of other people, tried to watch it, but lightning hit the international feeds tv tower earlier in the day so the signal kept going out. And of course, the last two goals, which were scored in the last 10 minutes of play, weren't seen by anyone outside the local feed. Ooh well, that's what Sportscenter is for, right?

No comments: