Monday, June 9, 2008

I just saw one of the most disturbing things ever. We're watching Dirty Jobs and they just umm "fixed" a horse. Maybe a better way of putting it would be "emasculated in a permanent way". I can't believe I just saw that. I'm a married man so I may be metaphorically castrated, but I can't imagine it really happening! Thank god I'm not a horse...

So we're in the market for a futon. If anyone out there is looking to get rid of one, let us know. We might be able to come to some sort of fiduciary agreement.

The local sports radio station keeps advertising the Celtics broadcasts for the Finals. "The Celtics play here" is their tag line. Which is funny, cuz up until the Finals the Red Sox game would be on, when that ended they'd then join the C's game already in progress. Nice huh. Regular season baseball trumps basketball postseason.

No comments: