Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Are We There Yet?

Man, I can't wait for the weekend...
  • Only eight more days until Spring Training. Can't wait. Although it seems to come earlier and earlier each year.
  • Whatever happened to all the hoopla around the rebate checks Congress was approving? Last I heard, the bill was still stuck in the Senate. 435 Representitives can figure out a way to make it work quickly, but 100 Senators can't? Gotta love it..
  • So you know Jared from those annoying Subway ads? Well apparently he's getting divorced. Get this, his now ex wife gets $250,000, 60% of the sale of their house, and 60% from the sales of HIS book. Umm, how is that fair? Granted, I can't stand the guy, but he does all that work, losing all that weight, and she gets 60%? I don't care how bad my marriage gets, I'm never getting divorced. I can't afford to lose out on that much!
  • Great news, as of today its official. Mom, Dad, Brother S and his girlfriend are all coming up this weekned! Can't wait to see everyone. Its nice to know they haven't forgotten about us up here. Gotta keep praying for more snow though, we all want to go snowmobiling! Right now there's barely enough. Another couple inches would be great. Maybe we'll take the brother and Sasha out clubin', Bangor style, Saturday night, we'll see. Anyway, should be a great time, can't wait.
  • Tough loss for teh Celtics toinght. No Garnett, and a very sick Pierce lost by a point to the Cavs. Can't say I watched a whole lot of the game as the Cavs aren't a very pretty team to watch. They don't seem to run an offense, its give the ball to LeBron and get out of the way. Playground ball basically. The Celtics need to rebound the ball better and they'll be just fine I think.
  • So the spellcheck doesn't seem to be working when I type this out, so please excuse any typos. But can you really complain? Compared to my emails, these blogs are utter perfection.

1 comment:

eileen said...

My spell-check on blogger hasn't been working for a few days, either!
it's anonying.
(hah)