Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back Home.

So I was supposed to be in Boston Monday thru Wednesday, but I was sick Monday, so it was just yesterday and today. I did get to see my parents, gramma & papa and Phil & Sue which was nice. P&S were also nice enough to burn us copies of a bunch of comedy cd's they took out of the library. They know how the wife and I like to listen to them (the wife likes books, I like the radio, so for some reason comedy is a comprimise, works for me) when we drive to and from Boston. So thanks guys!
About Freeport, I pulled over to get some gas and took this picture...
Notice how the ice formed on the antenae? Pretty cool huh. And I wasn't even driving fast. But by that point, the entire car had a coat of ice on it.
Anyone listen to/watch the Congressional hearings today? I was listening at work/while driving home. Neither guy came off particularly well, but it sounded to me like Clemens was lying thru his teeth. There's most likely not enough evidence either way to bring perjury charges, but still, one of them has to be lying. The Congressmen/women though came off as blowhards for the most part. One guy even seemed to have MacNemee confused with another trainer (Radonski) in his line of questioning. I find it helps to know who I'm questioning when I'm accusing someone of lying, but that's just me.
Can you tell we keep it a little chilly in our house?
Yes, thats my hand at my desk. It gets so cold in the office sometimes that I bend the lamp down to shine directly on my mouse hand to keep it warm. Pathetic huh..

No comments: