Thursday, February 7, 2008

One More Day To Go..

Finally, one more day of work, then the weekend. Although
  • I heard today on the radio that Target's profits are way down. I figured that with the amount of shopping she does there, the wife alone would put them in the black
  • Tonight we went out to Target to grab a couple of things and the wife was looking for a duvet cover. Of course she doesn't like their selection so off we head to Linens and Things. After 25 minutes of staring at the same 4 duvets, and a spirited discussion on the difference between something matching and something going, she finally picked one. (matching vs. going? I had no idea there was even a difference. Sometimes I think girls make this crap up just to keep us guys in a state of perpetual confusion) Now the one she picked, I picked out of course, but when we got home it didn't fit the bed. Not sure how that happens when it says "queen/full size" and we have a full size, but it ends up reaching the floor at the bottom anyway. False advertising I say!
  • I also learned that there is monumental difference between tan and brown. It was a very educational day for me.
  • The Senate passed the tax rebate bill today. So it looks like we'll see our money this spring. Again, I'll believe it when I have that check in my hand.
  • Guest arrive tomorrow! We got a couple more inches of snow the past few days! Its going to be a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better be nice to your parents! Are you going to cook for them so that you can use your new dining room table? You keep telling us what a good cook you are - prove it!

Rob said...

One more day to "G"? Huh?

Goddamit, man! STOP ABBREVIATING RANDOM WORDS!!!